- Tetraethyllead (TEL) (EC 201-075-4, CAS 78-00-2);
- 4,4′-bis(dimethylamino)-4”-(methylamino)trityl alcohol [with ≥ 0.1% w/w of Michler’s ketone (EC 202-027-5) or Michler’s base (EC 202-959-2)] (EC 209-218-2, CAS 561-41-1);
- Reaction products of 1,3,4-thiadiazolidine-2,5-dithione, formaldehyde and 4-heptylphenol, branched and linear (RP-HP) [with ≥ 0,1% w/w 4-heptylphenol, branched and linear (4-HPbl)] (EC -, CAS -);
- 2-ethylhexyl 10-ethyl-4,4-dioctyl-7-oxo-8-oxa-3,5-dithia-4-stannatetradecanoate (DOTE) (EC 239-622-4, CAS 15571-58-1); and
- Reaction mass of 2-ethylhexyl 10-ethyl-4,4-dioctyl-7-oxo-8-oxa-3,5-dithia-4-stannatetradecanoate and 2-ethylhexyl 10-ethyl-4-[[2-[(2-ethylhexyl)oxy]-2-oxoethyl]thio]-4-octyl-7-oxo-8-oxa-3,5-dithia-4-stannatetradecanoate (reaction mass of DOTE and MOTE) (EC -, CAS -).
The amendment of the Authorisation List (Annex XIV to REACH) was published on 11 April in the EU’s Official Journal.
Companies that want to continue using these substances after the agreed sunset dates will need to apply for authorisation.
Ekotox Centers REACH Authorisation webpages: https://ekotox.eu/reach-authorisation