Ekotox Centers are providing consultancy services and customers support in the area of EU chemicals legislation – EU REACH, CLP and more, Only Representative, REACH Authorisation, Safety Data Sheets, Legal Compliance Services, PCN and UFI services and more.
– just call us +421 2 45943712, send an e-mail on ekotox(at)ekotox.eu or skype ekotox.bratislava
The Importance of SDS
- main tool of communicating information on safe use of chemicals and mixtures
- provide the information in the supply chain down but up
- including information from the relevant Chemical Safety Report the downstream user in the immediate supply chain (must comply)
- if the chemical safety report prepared – relevant exposure scenarios shall be annexed to the Safety Data Sheets (exposure scenario: a set of conditions, including operational conditions and risk management measures that describe how substances are manufactured or used during its life cycle and how the manufacturer or importer controls, or recommends downstream users to control exposure of humans or the environment.These exposure scenarios may cover one specific process or use or several processes or uses.)
- employer can with their help determine whether to present his work any hazardous substance or mixture.
- made responsible (competent) person (training required)
Webinars and individual online training: